Access to the colocation facility is through the south door. Telephones are provided for local and 800 calls.
- Food and drinks are NOT allowed into the colocation room at ANY time.
- Smoking IN OR NEAR the building is NOT permitted. The smoke detection system in the colocation facility is very sensitive.
- Customers may not attempt to gain access to equipment/systems/racks which are not theirs, or provided for their use.
- Customers may not enter the EasyStreet office space beyond the reception area.
- Customers may not use resources they have not contracted for (equipment space, network or telco access, power).
CUSTOMERS SHOULD NOT PROP OPEN DOORS OR OTHERWISE ATTEMPT TO DEFEAT PHYSICAL SECURITY. EACH COLOCATION ROOM DOOR IS EQUIPPED WITH A DOOR ALARM. THE ALARM WILL RING IF A DOOR IS HELD OPEN FOR LONGER THAN 30 SECONDS. DOORS HELD OPEN FOR MORE THAN 3 MINUTES WILL TRIGGER AN OFF-SITE INTRUSION ALARM WHICH WILL SUMMON LOCAL POLICE. EASYSTREET IS FINED FOR FALSE INTRUSION ALARMS. THOSE FINES WILL BE PASSED ON TO THE CUSTOMER WHO CAUSES THE FALSE ALARM.
Please be sure that building doors close and lock behind you. Do not open colocation room door for persons you are not escorting into the facility.
HID access cards in conjunction with a biometric fingerprint reader are used for access to the colocation rooms. Access cards and biometric fingerprint records are required for each person needing unescorted access to the facility and the cards are not transferable. Only the person whose name is on the card may use it, and biometric fingerprint images are tied to individual cards. Access cards for additional members of your staff can be requested from your EasyStreet Account Manager. Biometric fingerprint images will not be retained for more than 30 days from the time a card is deactivated.
Two HID access cards and two keys per cabinet will be provided at no fee for each colocation customer. Additional cards and keys may be issued for a fee of $25 per card or key ($50 for a card/key set). The number of keys issued may not exceed the number of HID access cards issued. Lost, stolen, or misplaced cards must be reported to EasyStreet immediately. Customers are responsible for notifying EasyStreet regarding termination of employees or other agents who hold HID access cards.Cancellation of services will result in the immediate deactivation of all access cards. Accounts will be credited $25 for each returned key. Key exchanges are not subject to credit or fee. In the event of a cabinet migration, all keys must be returned within two weeks of vacating a cabinet or be subject to a $250 lock and key replacement fee.
EasyStreet reserves the right to deactivate HID access cards associated with past due accounts. If this occurs, access to the facility is restricted to normal business hours and by escort by EasyStreet personnel only. Accessing the facility using an HID access card associated with another account for purposes of circumventing this restriction will be considered unauthorized access to the facility, and may be subject to legal action.
Customers are responsible for returning racks to original condition when they terminate service. EasyStreet provided shelves, rails, or rack mounting hardware is EasyStreet property. Any time or materials required to return a vacated rack to original condition will be charged to the customer.
All Colocation customers are responsible for:
- Providing all necessary tools or equipment.
- Insuring their equipment.
- The operation of their equipment and/or application(s).
- The actions of their employees and contractors, including cleaning up after themselves. A garbage can is provided for small items. Packing boxes, packing materials, pallets and other large trash items must be disposed of in the dumpsters outside.
Shared Colocation Rack Addendum (for Shared Colocation customers only):
- A maximum of three (3) keys will be issued regardless of the number of HID access cards issued.
- Customers may not modify the rack space in any way.
- Shelves may not be moved or removed.
- Door stiffener rails may not be removed.
- Customers may only use the data and power connectors provided for their space(s).
- Customer equipment and cables must fit within the space provided.
- Equipment or cables extending outside of provided space(s) will be removed.
- Customers are responsible to securely lock the cabinet doors when they are done working on their equipment.
- Customers may not tamper with other customers’ equipment or cables.
HID access card and keys may be picked up during normal business hours (M-F 8-5). The badging process will include biometric fingerprinting, and photographing. Government issued photo ID must be presented for recording and identification purposes. EasyStreet will contact you when your keys and/or HID access cards are ready.