NOTE: Your company’s Exchange Administrator must Enable ActiveSync on your account prior to following these steps.
You can use a Microsoft Windows-based PDAs/mobile device (such as a PocketPC or Smartphone) to wirelessly sync ONLY your email Inbox, Calendar and Contacts.
How to setup Windows-based PDA/mobile device to use Hosted Exchange ActiveSync:
1. On your device select Start > ActiveSync.
2. In the ActiveSync panel select Menu > Add Server Source.
3. Enter name of the ActiveSync server: exch1.myoutlookonline.com
4. Check “This server requires an encrypted (SSL) connection option.”
5. Press Next.
6. In the User Information panel fill the following fields:
User name: Username (found in the Outlook Setup section of the Control Panel)
Password: Your email password
7. Check “Enable Save password option.” Press Next.
8. In the Options panel choose the data you want to synchronize with the server.
9. Press Finish.
10. ActiveSync will perform an initial sync.
© 2009 EasyStreet Online Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
EasyStreet and the EasyStreet logo are registered trademarks of EasyStreet Online Services. Certain other names, logos, designs, titles, words or phrases on this site may constitute trademarks, servicemarks or tradenames of EasyStreet or other entities, which may be registered in certain jurisdictions.