To log into Outlook Web Access (OWA), follow these steps:
1. Go to https://mymail.myoutlookonline.com in a web browser.
2. Select whether you want Public or Private level security (Public will time out your inactive session faster than Private).
3. If using Internet Explorer 6 or later, choose if you would to use OWA Light mode (limited features).
NOTE: Any other browser is forced to use OWA Light mode.
4. Enter your email address in the Username field.
5. Enter your email Password.
6. Click the Log On button.
7. If you have forgotten your password, you can contact your Hosted Exchange Administrator to have it reset.
© 2009 EasyStreet Online Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
EasyStreet and the EasyStreet logo are registered trademarks of EasyStreet Online Services. Certain other names, logos, designs, titles, words or phrases on this site may constitute trademarks, servicemarks or tradenames of EasyStreet or other entities, which may be registered in certain jurisdictions.