Windows: Setup Outlook 2003
- Start by opening up outlook 2003 either from the start menu or from an icon on your desktop.
- With the program open click the Tools button at the top, then select E-mail Accounts.
- Select the option that says: Add a new e-mail account. Click Next.
- Select the option that says: POP3, Press Next.
- The information for this window is:
Your Name: Your real name or nickname
E-mail Address: Your full email address
Incoming mail server: mail.iinet.com
Outgoing mail server: smtp.iinet.com
User Name: Your full email address
Password: Your password
If you do not know your password you can contact our technical support for assistance with this. Our contact information is located > HERE < Then press More Settings.
- Select the Outgoing Server tab, Check the box that says: My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication. and the option should be dotted that says: Use same settings as my incoming mail server. If in doubt make the window look like the picture below.
- Click the Advanced Tab at the top right. Outgoing mail (SMTP): should say 587. Then check the box directly below that says This server requires a secure connection (SSL). Ensure the checkbox for “leave a copy of mail on the server” is unchecked, having this checked can result in unwanted disk storage charges. Then press OK.
- Press Next, Then press Finish. You are now setup, enjoy your e-mail account.