1. Log into the Control Console
2. Verify Protected Status of Customer Admin User Account
- If your organization plans to use MX Logic® Directory Integration it is important that the User Status of your Customer Administrator User Account (the Username listed above) is set to Protected, and not Active or Inactive.
To confirm or change the Status, navigate to Account Management → Users → Accounts.
- Select specific Account
- Click Edit
- Change Status from Active to Protected
3. Provision additional Administrators
- If more than one individual will have administrative responsibilities for your account, Customer Administrators can create additional Customer Administrators in the MX Control Console. Navigate to Account Management → Users → Create. Once you’ve created the admin user, don’t forget to go back and set them to Protected as instructed above.