Install Spam Control for Outlook
Spam Control for Outlook enables end users to easily click a “Delete As Spam” button on their Outlook navigation bar to:
- Immediately delete the suspect email from their email box
- Simultaneously send the message directly to our Threat Center for analysis and action
If you are an MX Logic customer with Outlook 2003 or above, we invite you to download this “Delete As Spam” feature at no charge. Click on the file below to manually download the file. If you have previously downloaded this feature and are looking to upgrade to this newer version, we recommend uninstalling the previous version before installing this version.
Click Here to Download – File size: 2.7Mb
System Requirements: Microsoft Outlook 2003 or above
1. Please click “Run” when you receive the Security Warning dialogue in Internet Explorer. In Firefox, save the file first to your computer, then open it from the saved location.
2. In the Welcome to the InstallAware Wizard for MX Logic Spam Control for Outlook window, click the Next> button.
3. In the Install MX Logic Spam Control for Outlook window, confirm the following:
- The default location is acceptable to be used as the installation location of the MX Logic Spam Control for Outlook plug-in.
- You have sufficient unused disk space.
4. In the Destination Folder window, click the Next button to continue the installation.
The Installing window appears, showing the progress of the installation.
5. Once the installation process is complete, the Completing the InstallAware Wizard for MX Logic Spam Control for Outlook window appears.
6. Click the Finish button to complete the installation.
7. Open Outlook.
A new “Delete As Spam” button will appear in a new MX Logic Spam Bar toolbar.
Spam Control for Outlook enables end users to easily click a “Delete As Spam” button on their Outlook navigation bar. You may download it here.
You must be connected to the Internet to use the MX Logic Spam Control for Outlook plug-in. Do not edit the email or delete any attachments to ensure that all the required information is forwarded.
If you are not connected to the Internet, the “Delete As Spam” button is not available (shows as grayed).
If you have received email that you believe should have been filtered as spam, do the following:
1. Click to select the email in your Outlook window. You can select multiple emails.
2. Click the “Delete As Spam” button.
The following occurs after you click the “Delete As Spam” button:
1. The email is deleted from the original location.
2. The email is sent automatically to the MX Logic Threat Center.
3. Once the email is sent, it is deleted from the original folder and moved into the Deleted Items folder.
- Once the email is moved into Deleted Items folder, your normal email deletion policies are applied to it (for example, auto-delete on exit from Outlook).
© 2009 EasyStreet Online Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
EasyStreet and the EasyStreet logo are registered trademarks of EasyStreet Online Services. Certain other names, logos, designs, titles, words or phrases on this site may constitute trademarks, servicemarks or tradenames of EasyStreet or other entities, which may be registered in certain jurisdictions.